No articles found.
Welcome to our neighborhood!
On behalf of the River Watch Homeowners Association, Board of Directors, and other homeowners of River Watch at Covington (Newton County), GA, we would like to welcome you to your new home; and our community.
The operation of your homeowners association is governed by a board of volunteer directors.
- The Board of Directors is elected by the community to oversee the daily functions and financial responsibilities of the Association.
- The Board is responsible for maintaining members’ compliance with the established covenants and bylaws of the Association.
- Please take the time to read through the Bylaws and Covenants documents you received during the home purchase process. Copies are available on the community website.
- Our community web site at: http://www.riverwatchhoa.org is the official communication channel between the Board of Directors and the membership.
What can be found on this website.
- Upcoming activities and events
- Announcements, community calendar and a neighborhood forum
- Deed restrictions and bylaws
- Architectural review forms
Please take a few minutes to visit and familiarize yourself with its resources and get to know your community and neighbors through the Forum. The web site provides ready answers to most of the questions homeowners have. If you don’t find the information you need there, the Board of Directors can be contacted through the email link at the bottom of the home page.
Please remember to register on the “Members” section with a valid email address to ensure delivery of important communications from your HOA Board.
River Watch HOA President